- Champagne flute
- Cocktail shaker with Hawthorne strainer
- Jigger (or liquid measuring tool)
- Cutting board
- Blender or food processor
- Fine mesh strainer
- Small saucepan
- 1.5 ounces Grey Goose Vodka
- 0.5 ounces St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 0.75 ounces strawberry purée (recipe below)
- 0.75 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 sprig fresh basil (garnish)
- Martini & Rossi Prosecco
STRAWBERRY PURÉE (PREPARE IN ADVANCE OF CLASS)
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup simple syrup (equal parts white sugar and water), cooled
- 1/3 cup water
- Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- Add the simple syrup and water.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to use.